Tuesday, June 6th, 2023
National Cheese Day may have passed, but that doesn’t mean the window for merchandising exciting products is over. To help boost register rings, Bel Brands USA is sharing six must-have products to help retailers capture sales for both the alternative and dairy-based cheese categories.
“With a history of 150-plus years in the cheese market and more than 30 local and international brands, Bel Brands USA takes pride in the inclusive offerings that cater to all lifestyles,” said Zach Fatla, Brand Director of The Laughing Cow at Bel Brands USA. “Our consumers are at the core of our company and positively influence our path of innovation to continually release products that cater to their needs. From snacking to entertaining and cooking, we proudly offer delicious, quality cheeses for every occasion.”
According to a release, among the essential alternative items include:
- Babybel Plant-Based Original, which mimics the same great taste fans have come to know and love from Babybel but is a certified plant-based and vegan snack
- Boursin Dairy-Free perfectly embodies the original dairy Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs signature taste—a delicious blend of delicate garlic, fragrant parsley and mild chives—in a dairy-free variety
- Nurishh Incredible Dairy is an animal-free cream cheese with the same delicious taste and texture as traditional dairy because it contains real dairy proteins without using any cows. It’s a vegan-friendly option that is lactose-free and the perfect bagel pairing, and available in Original, Chive & Onion, and Strawberry
The must-have dairy products are:
- Babybel Monterey Jack is delicious, mild snack cheese with a slight sweetness, perfect for pairing with fresh fruit
- Boursin Bites pack the same garlic and herb flavor from the original Boursin product, but in bite-sized pieces, perfect to be shaken over a salad or on your favorite pasta
- The Laughing Cow are pre-portioned snackable cheese wedges that make snacking fun. The spreadable goodness can be enjoyed straight from the pack, on crackers or fruit, as a dip, and more
All products are available at retailers nationwide, including Trader Joe’s, Kroger, Albertsons, Meijer, and more. Is your store on the list?
For more product highlights, keep reading Deli Market News.