Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
With Father’s Day quickly approaching, retailers should stock up on products that add value to consumers’ summer grilling plans. Enter Crave Brothers Fresh Mozzarella, which comes in a variety of sizes and shapes.
The fresh mozzarella has many varieties, including small mozzarella balls that come in four sizes (pearl, cherry, golf ball, and egg); Medallions; and Marinated Fresh Mozzarella in 8 oz and 1 lb balls and 1 lb logs. This award-winning cheese has taken home over 50 accolades, a press release noted, from a variety of prestigious cheese competitions.
The multiple applications for the cheese are noted below, so buyers, get out your cross-merchandising caps!
- Crave Burgers: Update your traditional Father’s Day grilling menu with this burger variation. It’s named for licensed cheese maker George Crave, who oversees cheese making at the family’s farmstead facility. To make Crave Burgers on the grill, all you need are hamburger patties, homemade or prepared marinara sauce, and Crave Brothers Fresh Mozzarella Medallions
- Wild Rice, Blueberries, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad: The scrumptious Summer Blueberry, Fresh Mozzarella, and Wild Rice Salad features mixed greens, chilled cooked wild rice, fresh blueberries, and pearl-size Crave Brothers Fresh Mozzarella Perlines or cubed Fresh Mozzarella, tossed with a blueberry vinaigrette
- Strawberries, Fresh Mozzarella, and Mint: Cut the strawberries, add a touch of sugar, and then add Crave Brothers Fresh Mozzarella ovoline size balls, sliced ¼-inch thick. In a blender, combine olive oil and fresh mint leaves. Drizzle berries and cheese with the olive oil/mint mixture and balsamic vinegar before serving
- Marinated Fresh Mozzarella Add-Ons: Crave Brothers Marinated Mozzarella features a signature blend of olive oil and canola oil, with a custom mix of herbs and spices. Serve it with fresh vegetable platters at your next picnic or backyard barbecue, add it to prepared pasta salad, or brush the marinade on sliced baguettes before grilling, then top the bread with the Marinate Fresh Mozzarella balls or serve them on the side
- Quick Grilled Pizza: Add prepared pesto to a pre-made pizza crust, then top with Crave Brothers Fresh Mozzarella Perlines or Fresh Mozzarella Medallions, along with roasted tomatoes. If desired, add sliced olives or chopped artichoke hearts to the pizza
Stick with Deli Market News as we cover the latest in all things cheese.