Thursday, February 20th, 2020
With the 2020 CheeseExpo mere months away, the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association is teasing all that will be going down on April 15 and 16 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For starters, the association is particularly excited for the Ideas Showcase, which will entail quick, practical talks on topics dairy processors care about most, including food safety, innovations in dairy processings and packaging equipment, and sustainability methods.
According to a press release, presentations and topics will cover a range of hard-hitting industry issues and will cover the course of the itinerary on both days of the exciting event. Presentations begin at 12:30 p.m. on both days, with each running no more than 20 minutes.
On Wednesday, April 15, on Stage A, presentation topics and speakers will include:
- Attract Hungry Consumers with Packaging that Stands out on the Shelf – Amcor
- New Product Offering - D4 PMO Mix Proof Valve Technology – SPX Flow, Inc.
- Reducing Freight Spend and Headaches with Silverlink – Dairy.com
- Dairy CIP Data Analytics – Diversey
- Key Cheese Facility Design Considerations for a Successful Project – ESI Group USA
- Printing Innovations & Branding. Help your Brand Stand out on the Shelf with Formed Profile Printing – Sealed Air Corporation / CRYOVAC
- Landspreading of Industrial Sludge: Fertilizer as the Path Forward – The Probst Group, LLC
- Smoking and Flavor Innovation – PS Seasoning & Spices/Pro Smoker/Vortron
Over on Stage B, Wednesday attendees will also witness the following speakers present on:
- New Generation of Sideflexing Modular Plastic Conveyor Belts – Dorner Manufacturing Corp.
- Driving Operational Efficiency with a Product Quality Mindset – Ecolab, Inc.
- The Next Wave in Control Strategies - Deville's 4.0 Solution – Deville Technologies Inc.
- Using a Process Aid to Produce Whiter Cheese – Kelley Supply, Inc
- Dashboards and Analytics: Optimize Production with Plant Floor Data – Cybertrol Engineering
- How is Your Packaging Affecting the Environment? – IML Containers
- Recent Developments in Cheese Making Technologies and Equipment – Tetra Pak
- How to Utilize In-line Analysis and Process Control to Reduce Costs – Ametek MOCON
Day 2 of the CheeseExpo will continue to bring the heat, with the following topics and speakers taking Stage A by storm:
- HSG Series Sanitary Sight Glass that is 3A approved for CIP – Dixon Sanitary
- Sustainability in Cheese in Packaging – Suedpack Oak Creek Corporation
- Evaluating your Water and Wastewater System to Lower POTW Surcharges – Mead & Hunt, Inc.
- Introducing a New Concept in Shredding Cheese – Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
- EnviroMap, One of our Digital solutions for EMP Digitization – Merieux NutriSciences
- Process Control with Optek – optek-Danulat, Inc.
Over on Stage B, Thursday’s presentation topics and speakers will include:
- Industrial Control Infrastructure Monitoring and Asset Visibility – Malisko Engineering, Inc
- Evaluation of New Starch Bases as Anticaking Agent in Shredded Cheeses – Ingredion
- Innovative Milk Receiving Measurement Solution – Krohne Inc.
- Staubli HE Series Robots meet the Strict Hygenic Requirements – Staubli Corporation
- Non-Destructive Leakage Detection System on 100% of MAP Products – FT System
For exact Ideas Showcase times and additional details, visit www.CheeseExpo.org. As always, cheese manufacturers and processors have free, full access to CheeseExpo 2020 exhibits hall, including the Ideas Showcase. Online registrations is available now through Monday, April 6.
Deli Market News will continue to keep you prepped and ready for our industry’s latest shows, events, and soirées, so stay tuned!