Aldi is a leading global discount supermarket chain with almost 10,000 stores in 18 countries, and an estimated turnover of more than €50bn.
- Aldi Announces Sale of Logistics Portfolio for $471M
- Aldi Unveils New Sustainable Beef Supply Chain
- Aldi Opens New 600,000-Square-Foot Facility in the East Midlands, U.K.
- Aldi Purchases Lucky's Market Locations
- Aldi Saturates Ohio Market With New Stores
- Aldi Celebrates The Holidays With New Cheese Line
- Aldi Introduces Halloween-Themed Cheeses
- Lidl and Aldi Go Head to Head in New Market
- Aldi Expands in Florida
- Aldi Announces Three New Georgia Locations