Aldi is a leading global discount supermarket chain with almost 10,000 stores in 18 countries, and an estimated turnover of more than €50bn.
- Aldi Expands Curbside Grocery Pickup Availability to Nearly 600 Stores
- Aldi UK Teams Up With Deliveroo
- Aldi Supports Beef Producers
- Aldi Launches Food Parcel Delivery Service in the U.K.
- Aldi Ireland Announces Niall O'Connor as Group Managing Director
- Aldi Enters New Foodservice Partnership With McDonald's
- Aldi Announces Sale of Logistics Portfolio for $471M
- Aldi Unveils New Sustainable Beef Supply Chain
- Aldi Opens New 600,000-Square-Foot Facility in the East Midlands, U.K.
- Aldi Purchases Lucky's Market Locations