The founders of Piller’s Black Kassel have been making dry-aged meat products in North America for over 60 years. The Black Kassel recipes and traditions were passed down from father to son over many generations in Europe, and in this century, crossed the Atlantic allowing North Americans to enjoy these legendary delicacies too.
- Black Kassel's Dave Brandow Discusses Salami Innovations
- Piller's Black Kassel Details New Products
- Black Kassel's Dave Brandow Reveals Details on Salami Whips, Chips, and Combo Packs
- Black Kassel's Dave Brandow and Chris Waite Discuss Product Lines, Winter Fancy Food Show, and More
- Piller's Black Kassel Introduces New Meat and Cheese Plates
- Piller's Black Kassel Line Showcases Convenience and Extended Offerings