Headquartered in Garner, N.C., Butterball is the largest producer of turkey products in the U.S. - producing more than1 billion pounds of turkey each year. The company's retail and foodservice products are distributed throughout the U.S. and in more than 30 countries.
- Butterball Announces New Chief Operating Officer Peter Brown, Jay Jandrain Comments
- Industry Veteran Kerry Doughty Steps Down, A New President and CEO Rises at Butterball
- Butterball Debuts New Amazon Alexa Skill
- Butterball Overhauls Brand, Redesigns Packaging, Launches New Line, and More
- Butterball Hosts Grand Opening for New Processing Plant in North Carolina
- Butterball Joins with Brands to Create a Single Thanksgiving Dinner Destination