Caputo Cheese was founded in 1978 by René and Pasquale Caputo. What started as a small retail cheese shop has expanded into a manufacturing and processing cheese business with more than 100 employees. The company offers a full line of award-winning Caputo Fresh Mozzarella, as well as other fine cheeses including Parmesan, Romano and Asiago.
Melrose Park, IL
- Caputo Cheese President Natale Caputo Discusses New Foodservice Packaging and Holiday Inspiration
- Caputo Cheese Wins Big at World Cheese Awards
- Caputo Cheese Gears Up For Autumn
- Caputo Cheese Nabs Multiple Honors
- Celebrate Mother's Day with Caputo Cheese Market
- Caputo Tops Three Categories at 2018 ACS Competition