Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience.
- Cargill Opens New $50 Million Boxed Beef Distribution Center in Kansas
- Cargill Reports Its Q2 2016 Financial Earnings
- Cargill Plans Modernization and Centralization of North American Chocolate Business
- UnitedHealth Group CEO Stephen J. Hemsley Joins Cargill Board of Directors
- Cargill Completes $440 Million Acquisition of ADM’s Global Chocolate Industry
- JBS USA Pork to Acquire Cargill’s U.S.-Based Pork Business for Over $1 Billion