In 2008, Category Partners was created for this very reason as a joint venture between two large grower/shippers, with the shared belief that there is a lot more involved in today’s changing marketplace than just providing quality product at competitive prices. These two grower/shippers started Category Partners to provide value-added services to retailers and to use their data, plus our information and industry and consumer insights, to improve category performance– “Harvesting Fresh Results” every time. Using a ground up strategic approach we enhance produce performance by providing the bridge between grower/shipper and retailer through actionable insights that enhance category performance.
Idaho Falls, ID
- Category Partners Announces Aimee Smith as Senior Vice President of Business Development; Tom Barnes Details
- Category Partners Adds Eric Le Blanc to Team; Tom Barnes Comments
- Category Partners Discusses Impacts of Grocery Inflation on Labor Day Barbecues; Tom Barnes Details
- Category Partners Powered by Nielsen Discusses Valentine's Day 2021 Lifts for Deli
- Category Partners Powered By Nielsen Reveals Super Bowl Insights in the Lead Up to the Big Game