Consider Bardwell Farm is a pasture-based dairy and creamery in southwest Vermont, making delicious, award-receiving Jersey cow milk cheeses. We're committed to sustainable farming practices that minimize waste and give back to the soil. We strive to be responsible environmental stewards, exceptional farmers, world-class cheese makers, and good neighbors.
West Pawlet, VT
- Consider Bardwell Farm's Angela Miller Discusses History of Cheese in Vermont
- Consider Bardwell Farm Relaunches Production and Sales
- A Q&A With Consider Bardwell Farm's Cheesemaker and Creamery Director Leslie Goff
- Consider Bardwell Farm Awarded Four Medals at 2018 ACS Competition
- Consider Bardwell Farm Welcomes Liza Kaplansky as its New Director of Sales and Marketing