C&S Wholesale Grocers
Founded in 1918, C&S provides distribution services to grocery chains and independent stores, serving approximately 3,900 stores from its distribution centers in Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Vermont.
- Grocers Supply Breaks Ground on 727,600-Square-Foot Distribution Facility in Texas
- C&S Wholesale Grocers to Acquire Davidson Specialty Foods
- Giant Food Stores Acquires Nell’s Shurfine Market Store from C&S Wholesale
- C&S Wholesale Announces $15M Investment in New Pennsylvania Facility
- C&S Wholesale Grocers Restructures Company with Nationwide Layoffs