Dickey's Barbecue Pit prides itself on authenticity, innovation and barbecue sauce, one store at a time. With roots in Dallas, Travis Dickey set out to perfect Texas-style barbecue. In 1941, Travis Dickey opened the first Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Dallas, Texas. Space on the restaurant's sign was rented out to help pay the start-up costs for the restaurant and the menu was limited to beef brisket, pit hams, barbecue beans, potato chips, beer, bottled milk and sodas.
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit Introduces Its First International Locations
- Dickey’s Barbecue Introduces Asiago Creamed Spinach
- Diana LaRocca Takes Reigns as CMO for Dickey's
- Dickey's Doubles Down, Debuts Different Decor in Dallas
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit Sees Big Boost in California Growth
- Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. Plans New Developments in Ohio and Northern Kentucky
- Dickey's, Nation’s Oldest Barbecue Chain Redefining Sustainability