Grafton Village Cheese
Grafton Village Cheese is part of the nonprofit Windham Foundation of Grafton, Vermont, whose mission is to promote the vitality of Grafton and Vermont's rural communities through its philanthropic and educational programs and its subsidiaries whose operations contribute to these endeavors. Come to Grafton and see for yourself where world-class cheddar and specialty cheeses are made. Taste our cheeses, experience the feeling of strolling the main street of a 19th century village, stay at the beautiful Grafton Inn, savor Vermont and bring a little piece of it home with you. See why Grafton was named one of the 10 Most Beautiful Places in America by USA Magazine. The staff at Grafton Village Cheese is looking forward and ready to welcome you. And if you can't come yourself, we’ll send you some delicious cheese to enjoy at home.
- Grafton Village Cheese Welcomes Award-Winning Head Cheesemaker
- Ruth Flore Appointed CEO of Grafton Village Cheese
- Grafton Village Cheese Introduces Three New Cheddars
- Beer & Cheese Pairings: Featuring Featuring Rogue Creamery, Laura Chenel, and Grafton Village with Empyrean Brewing's Dark Side Vanilla Porter
- Beer & Cheese Pairings: Santa’s Little Helper, Featuring World's Best Cheeses and Grafton Village