Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minn., is a global branded food company with over $9 billion in annual revenues across more than 80 countries worldwide. Its brands include SKIPPY®, SPAM®, Hormel® Natural Choice®, Applegate®, Justin’s®, Wholly®, Hormel® Black Label®, Columbus® and more than 30 other beloved brands. The company is a member of the S&P 500 Index and the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, was named one of “The 100 Best Corporate Citizens” by Corporate Responsibility Magazine for the 11th year in a row, and has received numerous other awards and accolades for its corporate responsibility and community service efforts. In 2016, the company celebrated its 125th anniversary and announced its new vision for the future — Inspired People. Inspired Food.™ — focusing on its legacy of innovation.
- Hormel Foods Announces Don Kremin's Retirement, Record Second Quarter Results, and Reaffirms Full Year Guidance
- Hormel Reportedly Considers Bid for $600 Million Chinese Company
- Hormel Foods Announces New National Campaign Featuring Actor Judy Greer
- Hormel Foods' New Group Vice President, Deli Jeff Baker Talks 2018 Plans
- Jeff Frank of Hormel Assumes Vice President of Foodservice Marketing Role
- Hormel Foods Releases Record First Quarter Results and Increases Guidance Due to Tax Reform
- Jeff Baker Appointed Group VP, Deli for Hormel: Mark Ourada & David Weber Move Up
- Hormel Foods Announces Leadership Changes as Steve Binder Retires
- Hormel Foods Announces Closing of Acquisition of Columbus Manufacturing Inc.
- Hormel Foods Welcomes New Executive Vice President Glenn Leitch, Announces Strategic Merger, and Shares Quarterly Report