Jasper Hill Farm
Jasper Hill is a working dairy farm with an on-site creamery in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. An underground aging facility maximizes the potential of cheeses made by the creamery, as well as those made by other local producers. Leftover whey from the cheesemaking process is fed to heritage breed pigs, roaming the woodlands beyond the cows' pasture.
Greensboro Bend, VT
- Jasper Hill Farm Ramps Up for First-Ever Winter Fancy Food Exhibition
- Jasper Hill Farm's Zoe Brickley and Blake Hill Preserves' Vicky Allard Discuss Pairing
- Jasper Hill Farm's Harbison Wins Best American Cheese at World Cheese Awards
- Jasper Hill Farm's Zoe Brickley Discusses Expanding Operations and More
- Jasper Hill Farm Wins Awards at American Cheese Society Competition