Driven by the legacy of our innovative founder, W.K. Kellogg, the Kellogg Company is the world’s leading producer of cereal, and a leader in cookies, crackers, and savory snacks production.
- Kellogg Company Reaches Agreement to Sell Keebler Cookies and Related Businesses to Ferrero
- Kellogg and Campbell Soup Company to Sell Snacking Brands
- Kellogg Company to Acquire Ritmo Investimentos
- Kellogg's Announces Closure of Indiana Snack Plant
- Kelloggs Company Elects Richard W. Dreiling to Board of Directors
- Kellogg Company Completes $50 Million Acquisition