Lioni Latticini Inc
Lioni not only boasts the best whole milk cow mozzarella produced on this side of the Atlantic, but also has become the largest importer of the highly specialized Mozzarella di Bufala made from buffalo milk in the family's native Campania region in Italy. Lioni supplies buyers across the United States with a full bufala product line for both food service and retail demands by receiving weekly shipments from various factories in Campania, Italy. The Lioni reputation has remained strong throughout the years, standing behind each and every product that goes out the door—shipping nationally to over 35 cities each week via refrigerated trucking.
- Lioni Launches New Packaging for Fresh Sliced Mozzarella
- Lioni Latticini Snags ACS Honor
- Lioni Announces Its New Fresh Mozzarella, Fior Di Latte
- Lioni Latticini’s Bufala Fresca Wins at the 2018 World Cheese Awards
- Lioni’s Burrata Con Tartufo Honored with Super Gold at the 2015 World Cheese Awards
- Lioni Latticini Debuts Burrata Con Tartufo