Founded in 1940 by Murray Greenberg, Murray’s is proud to be a Greenwich Village-based business and part of the neighborhood’s rich food history. It’s a pretty safe bet to say that we’re cheese obsessed: our goal is to find the most delicious cheese across the globe, and then feed it to you!
- American Cheese Society Announces "Best of Show" Winners
- Murray's Cheese and Blue Apron Partner to Deliver New Cheese & Charcuterie Offerings
- Cheese Is Like Music: A Q&A with Murray's Cheese Cheesemonger Griselda Powel
- Murray's Cheese Introduces New Fast Casual Concept "Murray's Mac & Cheese"
- Murray's Cheese Transforms Its Old Cheese Caves Into A New Event Space
- Kroger and Murray's Cheese Open 400th Murray's Cheese Location
- Kroger Acquires Murray's Cheese
- Kroger and Murray's Cheese Celebrate Milestone 350th Store
- Kroger and Murray's Cheese Team Members Named ACS Certified Cheese Professionals®
- Beer & Cheese Pairings: Yolo Brewing’s Valentale Ale, Featuring Murray's Cheese, Tony's Fine Foods, and Cypress Grove