National Milk Producers Federation
The National Milk Producers Federation, established in 1916 and based in Arlington, VA, develops and carries out policies that advance the well-being of dairy producers and the cooperatives they own. The members of NMPF’s cooperatives produce the majority of the U.S. milk supply, making NMPF the voice of more than 32,000 dairy producers on Capitol Hill and with government agencies.
- CWT Assists with 961,216 Pounds of Cheese and Butter Export Sales
- 2016 National Beef Quality Audit Shows Continued Progress in Animal Health Practices of Beef and Dairy Industries
- NMPF Asks Federal, State Regulators to Take Action Against Misleading Labeling of “Blue Magic” Milk
- GMO Labeling Bill Signed By President Obama
- Exclusive: Understanding Declining Milk Prices with Dr. John Newton, Chief Economist for National Milk Producers Federation
- Swiss Valley Farms Wins National Milk Producers Federation Annual Cheese Contest