Norseland is a wholly owned subsidiary of TINE SA, Norway’s largest co-operative of dairy farmers. Originally formed in 1978 to import Jarlsberg® wheels to the U.S., Norseland represents a diverse portfolio of both owned and partner specialty food brands. We use traditional recipes and generations of farming knowledge to bring real food to your table. But, we know 21st century food isn’t just about the taste...we aim to contribute to a global food future that is ethically produced, sustainable, and good-for-you.
- Norseland's Jarlsberg® and Lotitos to Showcase Latest Products at IDDBA
- Norseland General Manager of Marketing Debbie Seife Talks New Jarlsberg® Cheese Snacks
- Parmareggio® and Norseland, Inc. Partner in Strategic Alliance
- Debbie Seife of Norseland Talks New Products for Jarlsberg and Brunost Brands
- Norseland's Debbie Seife Introduces Jarlsberg's New Cheese Crisps
- Norseland Inc. Aligns with Couturier North America, LLC
- Jarlsberg President and CEO John Sullivan Talks Millennial Buying Habits