Norseland is a wholly owned subsidiary of TINE SA, Norway’s largest cooperative of dairy farmers. Originally formed in 1978 to import Jarlsberg® wheels to the U.S., Norseland represents a diverse portfolio of both owned and partner specialty food brands. We use traditional recipes and generations of farming knowledge to bring real food to your table. But, we know 21st-century food isn’t just about the taste...we aim to contribute to a global food future that is ethically produced and sustainable.
- Norseland's Jarlsberg® and Lotitos to Showcase Latest Products at IDDBA
- Norseland General Manager of Marketing Debbie Seife Talks New Jarlsberg® Cheese Snacks
- Parmareggio® and Norseland, Inc. Partner in Strategic Alliance
- Debbie Seife of Norseland Talks New Products for Jarlsberg and Brunost Brands
- Norseland's Debbie Seife Introduces Jarlsberg's New Cheese Crisps
- Norseland Inc. Aligns with Couturier North America, LLC
- Jarlsberg President and CEO John Sullivan Talks Millennial Buying Habits