Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co
Producers of handcrafted cheese on the Giacomini family dairy overlooking Tomales Bay in Point Reyes, California. The Giacomini commitment to producing superior quality, farmstead dairy products began over 100 years ago in the mountains of Italy. Today Bob Giacomini and his family continue the family tradition with their Point Reyes Original Blue™, Toma, Hand-Pulled Mozzarella and soon-to-be-released cheeses. Bob began milking cows on his Point Reyes dairy in 1959. Over the years, Bob and his wife Dean, together with their four daughters, Karen, Diana, Lynn and Jill, developed a shared vision of bringing an all-natural farmstead product directly from their ranch to the consumer's table. This dream was realized in August, 2000 when they founded Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company and produced the first vat of Original Blue™.
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company's Jill Giacomini Basch Discusses New Rebrand, Trade Website
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese's Jill Giacomini Basch Discusses Facility Expansion
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company Takes Home Three Awards at the 2017 World Cheese Awards in London
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Opens New Petaluma Facility
- Beer & Cheese Pairings: Rolling Thunder Dortmunder, Featuring Marin French, Point Reyes, Rumiano