Reusable Packaging Association
The Reusable Packaging Association (RPA) is a non-profit trade organization representing and promoting the common and pro-competitive business interests of member suppliers and users of reusable packaging products and services. Since 1999, RPA (formerly the Reusable Pallet and Container Coalition), has been a collaboration between supply chain partners to advocate the environmental and economic benefits of reusable transport packaging.
- Excellence in Reusable Packaging Award 2019 Being Accepted Now
- Reusable Packaging Association Announces New Board Leadership for 2019
- Reusable Packaging Association President and CEO, Tim Debus, Discusses Advancements
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev & DS Smith Plastics Named 2018 Excellence in Reusable Packaging Award Winners
- Reusable Packaging Association Launches Switch, Save + Sell Campaign