60 years is a long time in any business... but that's when Save Mart Supermarkets started a new standard in the grocery business. Save Mart opened its first store in Modesto, California on January 17, of 1952.
- The Save Mart Companies Appoints Shane Sampson as Executive Chairman; Alex Wolf Comments
- The Save Mart Companies Acquired by Kingswood Capital Management; Chris McGarry and Alex Wolf Comment
- Save Mart Banner Lucky Rebrands, Opens Flagship Store in California
- Save Mart Launches Robot Grocery Delivery
- Save Mart Supermarkets Sells Locations for $131.4 Million
- Save Mart Opens a Flagship Store in Modesto
- Save Mart Announces Opening of "The Tipping Point"
- Save Mart Co-President and COO Steve Junqueiro to Retire: Chris McGarry Named Chief Administrative Officer
- Save Mart Names Nicole Pesco as its New CEO