We buy direct from suppliers whenever possible, we bargain hard to get the best price, and then pass the savings on to you. If an item doesn’t pull its weight in our stores, it goes away to gangway for something else. We keep our costs low — because every penny we save is a penny you save. It’s not complicated. We just focus on what matters — great food + great prices = Value.
- Trader Joe's Doubles Down on Nashville
- Reports: Trader Joe's Pursuing Lease for Top Secret New York Flagship
- Trader Joe's Leaves NYC Online Grocery Market
- Trader Joe's Welcomes String of New Stores, Expanding Its Reach on the East Coast
- Pirate Joe's to Meet Trader Joe's in Court This Fall
- Trader Joe's Moving Closer to Connecticut Distribution Center
- H-E-B, Trader Joe's, Costco, and Wegmans Top Best Places to Work List
- Trader Joe's Pursues Lawsuit Against Canadian Lookalike "Pirate Joe's"
- Trader Joe’s to Open First Oklahoma Store
- Trader Joe's Opens its First Location in New Orleans