We are Utz. Our story began with Bill and Salie who started making and selling potato chips in 1921. Now we are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. This is a reflection of Utz quality…in our facilities, in our products and in our people. Together, the Utz team has provided the very best products to an ever growing marketplace since our start.
- Utz Brands Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary With U.S. House of Representative Member Lloyd Smucker; Dylan Lissette Details
- Utz Brands Announces Executive Shakeup; CEO Dylan Lissette Comments
- Utz Brands Announces Launch of Blow Out The Candles Sweepstakes; Bill Blubaugh Comments
- Utz Brands Announces Shane Chambers as New Executive Vice President and Chief Growth Officer and Mark Schreiber as Executive Vice President of Sales and Chief Customer Officer; Dylan Lissette Comments
- Utz Brands Joins Forces With Breeze Airways
- Utz Brands Announces New Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Kevin Powers
- Utz Brands to Acquire Insignia Portfolio Company Truco Enterprises
- Utz Brands Appoints Shannan Redcay to Senior Vice President of Innovation and Value Creation
- Utz Quality Foods and Collier Creek Holdings Combine to Form Utz Brands, Inc.
- Utz Quality Foods to Combine With Collier Creek Holdings to Form Utz Brands