The Swedish company Wasabröd is the largest producer in the world of Scandinavian style crisp bread. The Wasabröd company has been in business since 1919, opening its first bakery in the city of Skellefteå.
- Wasa® Crispbread Releases Packaging With Refreshed, Modern Look; Lori Schwartz Details
- Wasa® and That Cheese Plate's Marissa Mullen Partner to Unveil Limited-Edition Galentine's Day Charcuterie Kit; Lori Schwartz Comments
- New Survey From Wasa® Reveals Snacking Shifts Among Parents
- Wasa Achieves 100 Percent Carbon Neutrality
- Wasa Celebrates 100 Years of Premium Crispbreads