ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ
Wednesday, October 28th, 2015
Gratify Foods has just introduced new 2-ounce gluten free pretzel snack packs during the National Association of Convenience Stores Show in Las Vegas.
This new addition marks the company’s entry into the convenience store market and will be the first gluten-free pretzel to be offered in a 2-ounce snack bag, according to the company.
“Snacking is no longer an impulsive behavior or a guilty pleasure,” said Kobi Afek, VP of Sales & Marketing, Osem USA. “Snacking is how Americans eat today, and as more consumers look to incorporate gluten free foods into their diets, they want choices that fit their lifestyle.”
Gratify product lines available in food and mass merchandisers include:
- Pretzels – From twists to sticks to thins, a wide variety of pretzels are dairy-free, egg-free and made with non-GMO ingredients. (Various sizes, SRP $3.99-$5.99)
- Covered Pretzels – Chocolate and yogurt-coated pretzels offer just the right combination of sweet and salty flavors. (5.5-oz. bags, SRP $4.99)
- Pretzels Crackers – These look and taste like a pretzel with the bite of a cracker. Available in Sea Salt, Buffalo Wing and Tuscan Herb. (4.5-oz. bags, SRP $3.39)
- Baked Bites – Bite sized crackers that are perfect for dipping or topped with your favorite cheese. Available in Original, Cinnamon, Everything, and Tuscan Herb. (4.5-oz. bags, SRP $3.39)
- Limited Edition Holiday Coated Pretzels – Pretzel twists covered in decadent chocolate available four great winter holiday flavors: White Chocolate Peppermint, Dark Chocolate Peppermint, Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate. (5.5-oz. bags, SRP $4.99)
These new snack packs will be available in convenience stores nationwide in early 2016 and will be available in three flavors: Sea Salt Pretzel Twists, new Everything Pretzel Thins and new Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crackers.