By Delimarket.TV Staff
The American Cheese Society has launched the ACS Certified Cheese Professional Authorized Educator Program, which authorizes organizations or individuals offering education geared toward the ACS Certified Cheese Professional Exam.
It allows qualified educators to use the licensed trademark ACS Certified Cheese Professional in promoting and marketing their educational offerings.
Four authorized educator designations are now available:
1. ACS CCP™ Authorized Education Center: Designed for for-profit educational centers that provide courses to assist cheese professionals in their preparations for the ACS CCP Exam, with content covering any or all domains in the ACS Body of Knowledge.
2. ACS CCP™ Authorized Educator: Designed for individual ACS CCPs who wish to offer coursework covering any or all of the Body of Knowledge domains. Qualified individuals may be independent instructors or work on a contract basis with outside educational facilities.
3. ACS CCP™ Authorized Corporate Trainer: Designed for companies that provide education and exam preparation to internal employees, customers, or potential customers.
4. Non-Profit Universities or Colleges: Varied levels of authorization are available to non-profit educational facilities. Please contact ACS for more details.
Authorized educators will receive permission to use the ACS CCP Authorized Education Center/Educator/or Corporate Trainer designation and ACS CCP Exam logo in all marketing materials promoting relevant educational programs. They will also receive:
• Premier placement in the ACS online educator directory;
• Inclusion in official correspondence between ACS and exam-takers;
• Authorization to teach to ACS Body of Knowledge domains, and to market relevant courses accordingly;
• Priority notifications when changes or revisions to the ACS Body of Knowledge are made.
Program applicants must have an ACS CCP on staff, with the exception of organizations that qualify for a special exemption. Visit http://www.cheesesociety.org/events-education/acs-ccp-aep for more details including application guidelines and requirements, special exemptions, and licensing fees.
American Cheese Society