Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
Who doesn’t want their food to take them to the rolling hills of Tuscany? Tuscanini Foods knows that just about anyone would love to have gourmet food products that remind them of this romantic region, and its latest lineup brings the Italian dining experience right to consumers. Imported from Italy, the products are sourced from artisans out of the Dolomite region to the Sardinia Island.
According to a press release, the products allow consumers to cook Italian favorites and gourmet options year-round. The items coming to retailers in 2019 include:
- Balsamic Vinegar (MRP $7.99 / 8.45 oz.) - This Balsamic Vinegar offers an ultimate Italian experience with its complex flavor and beautiful glass bottle and cork closure
- Balsamic Vinegar Glaze (MRP $7.99 / 8.5 oz.) - Rich and complex, these condiments hail from Modena, Italy, one of only two places in the world where true balsamic vinegar is produced under PDO classification. Tuscanini’s gourmet balsamic products are meticulously prepared from locally grown grapes and aged in traditional wood casks. Balanced with 6% acidity, they are superior for serious home cooks and restaurants
- Italian Pastas (MRP $3.99 / 16 oz.) - These 100% Durum Semolina pastas are bronze cut to create a porous, home-style texture that showcases the sauce in every bite. The high-end collection includes a variety of shapes: Gigli (ruffle-edged cones), Pennoni (a somewhat more substantial version of Penne), Trottole (“spinning top”), tricolor Conchiglie (seashells), and tricolor Fusilli (corkscrews)
- Pasta Sauces (MRP $4.99 / 24.3 oz. jars) - Every jar of Tuscanini pasta sauce features 40 fresh tomatoes from the Parma region, harvested at the peak of ripeness. Traditional Pizza Sauce, Naopoletana Pasta Sauce, Classic Marinara Sauce, and Zesty Marinara Sauce pair perfectly with Tuscanini’s home-style Italian Pastas
- Tomato Paste (MRP $1.99 / 7.05 oz.) - Ripe, luscious tomatoes grown under the Tuscan sun are triple-concentrated for an intense burst of fresh flavor. A convenient, re-sealable tube lets you use only what you need with no waste. All-natural and non-GMO project certified
- Organic Sparkling Beverages (MRP $6.99 / 4-pack of 9.3 oz. bottles) - Tuscanini introduces two elegant new sparkling soft drinks inspired by leisurely Italian afternoons at an outdoor café. Made with only the choicest fruits hand-picked at peak harvest, these crisp Italian sodas are cold-pressed for maximum natural flavor. Available in Lemon and Blood Orange. Enjoy these all-natural refreshers straight from the bottle or over ice. USDA Organic certified
- Apple Cider Vinegar (MRP $5.99 / 16.9 oz.) - From the picturesque mountain region of Dolomite comes an unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar brewed with “the mother culture” – a beneficial mix of proteins, acids, and bacteria prized for their healthy properties. This ancient condiment has become extremely popular with consumers and chefs alike. Made with only organic Italian apples, it delivers a great, well-balanced acidity in glazes, dressings, marinades, and more
Distributed by Kayco, Tuscanini products meet the highest standards of quality, craftsmanship, and gourmet cuisine. All products are produced with natural ingredients and are certified OU kosher.