WCMA - World Championship Cheese Contest 2022
Shape the Future of Food: Winter Fancy Food Show
Bush's Best Introduces the Blended Burger

Bush's Best Introduces the Blended Burger


KNOXVILLE, TN
Friday, July 26th, 2019

The plant-based trend is still riding high with new innovations and creations coming out left and right like yogurt, eggs, and chicken nuggets. But what about those of us who still crave that meaty flavor, beyond what Beyond Meat provides? BUSH'S BEST® provides just that.

According to the press release, BUSH'S BEST Blended Burger is a plant and beef-based foodservice offering that looks, tastes, and cooks like an all-beef burger—but has less fat and fewer calories. Using BUSH'S BEST quality beans and mushrooms for 40 percent of the 'meat,' the rest of the 60 percent is made up of beef, and a bit of salt for flavor.

This blended burger is the perfect choice for any flexitarian

The simple, four-ingredient burger keeps all the flavor and juiciness you expect from a traditional beef burger, while also giving you the added benefits of plant-based protein. Available pre-formed, frozen 4 oz. raw patties make it easy for operators to give their guests a delicious burger that is gluten, allergen, dairy, and soy-free. This premium burger is currently only available to foodservice operations.

For more info on foodservice creations, stay tuned with Deli Market News.

Bush's Best
Topics: