SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Monday, October 2nd, 2023
Eight new grocery partners have teamed up with DoorDash as the commerce platform continues its accelerated growth in the category. From large national chains to smaller local names, the marketplace is strengthening its reach and product availability for consumers nationwide.
“We’ve made significant progress in investing in long-term partnerships with grocers of all sizes, all while remaining focused on improving quality and execution. The grocers announced today recognize DoorDash as a source of incremental growth, accelerating what we believe to be the fastest-growing platform for grocery in North America,” said Fuad Hannon, Vice President of New Verticals at DoorDash. “We strive to be the rising tide that lifts all boats—driving growth for retailers while helping consumers stock up on groceries whenever and however is best for them.”
The list of new DoorDash retail partners includes:
- CUB, offering on-demand delivery of everything from fresh produce to over-the-counter pharmacy products from 79 locations throughout Minnesota
- Eataly, delivering high-quality Italian foods and artisan-made products from seven locations spanning New York City, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Silicon Valley
- El Super, boasting a vast selection of grocery products from Latin America as well as household essentials for delivery from 65 locations across California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas
- Fiesta Mart, known for its variety of international products and offering extensive perishable departments at the lowest possible prices from 59 locations in Houston, Dallas, and Austin
- Lowe’s Markets, extending its community-first philosophy to over 140 neighborhood stores, available via on-demand delivery from locations throughout Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, and Kansas
- Pruett’s Food, offering high-quality products with low prices from 10 locations in Oklahoma and Arkansas that will soon be live for on-demand grocery delivery
- Stater Bros. Markets, providing high-quality, fresh products at affordable prices for on-demand delivery from nearly 170 locations across Southern California
- Strack & Van Til, supplying Midwest consumers with the finest quality groceries, perishables, and freshly prepared foods delivered to their doors
These new partnerships come on the heels of the launch of DoorDash’s newly redesigned consumer app, according to a release. The app makes shopping and discovering new options on DoorDash even more convenient, reliable, and personalized as it includes a dedicated Grocery tab, allowing consumers to easily shop from their favorite grocery stores for weekly essentials.
To read more about these partnerships, click here.
For more industry updates, stay tuned to Deli Market News.