Tuesday, January 19th, 2021
Spreading the love is what we do best here at Deli Market News, and promotions surrounding Valentine’s Day give us ample opportunity. Endangered Species Chocolate is another specialty advocate that is getting in the holiday spirit, recently announcing the launch of its first gift pack just in time for Valentine’s Day. True to the company’s mission, every purchase automatically gives back to wildlife conservation.
The Valentine’s Day Trio package includes one bar each of: Tart Raspberries + 72% Dark Chocolate, Vibrant Cherries + 72% Dark Chocolate, and Oat Milk + 55% Dark Chocolate.
- Tart Raspberries + Dark Chocolate
- This bar features bold, dark chocolate with a bright side. It brings the very best of real cacao taste, blended with American-grown raspberries that add just a hint of tart, fruity flavor. ESC brings awareness to the plight of the Grizzly Bear with this chocolate bar
- Vibrant Cherries + Dark Chocolate
- This bar brings dark chocolate with a vibrant touch of tart, cherry taste. It combines the very best of 72 percent cacao and American-grown cherries for an experience that’s a little sweet, a little sour, and a lot delicious. ESC brings awareness to the plight of the Atlantic Puffin with this chocolate bar
- Oat Milk + Dark Chocolate
- This bar is smooth and sweet like milk chocolate, but dairy free. Oat milk is the secret behind this deliciously different dark chocolate bar with 55 percent cocoa. It has a creamier texture and unusually sweet flavor with no excess sugar. ESC brings awareness to the plight of the Grevy’s Zebra with this chocolate bar
According to a press release, these three bars are packaged together in a beautiful box and are available for purchase starting on February 1. Individual bars are available through major retailers nationwide and online.
For more Valentine’s Day Promotions going on this year, keep an eye out for reports from Deli Market News.